Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to CreatDogs.com, an online community for dog lovers! As a responsible and law-abiding website, we take copyright law very seriously. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy page outlines our commitment to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and our obligations under the DMCA.
Overview of the DMCA
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that criminalizes the production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services that can be used to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works. The DMCA also provides a safe harbor for online service providers who comply with the DMCA’s notice and takedown provisions.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of a copyright owner and believe that any material on our website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA to our designated agent.
To be effective, your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material of the takedown request.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- A statement that you have read and understand our DMCA Policy.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will forward it to the complaining party and inform them that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. If, within that time, the complaining party notifies us that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website, we will not replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it until we receive further instruction from the court.
We take repeat infringement seriously and will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. If we receive three valid DMCA notices regarding a user’s activity on our website, we will terminate that user’s account.
To submit a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please contact our designated agent:
Creat Dogs Int’l
- 24 azeez Ajani,
- Ring Road Bus stop,
- Ogba, Lagos,
Please note that we may share your notice or counter-notification with the user who posted the allegedly infringing material or with other third parties as necessary to process your request.
CreatDogs.com is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the DMCA’s notice and takedown provisions. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy, please contact our designated agent. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and legal online community for dog lovers!